IOS Hue-Mans OS -the Heart Code
MPH – Manly P Hall said: “The English language lacks a proper term with which to designate deity. The word God is comparatively meaningless, as it gives no hint of the gender or dignity of Divinity other than merely signifying “good.” Since either a masculine or a feminine term is inappropriate and obviously incomplete, and a neuter term entirely too negative, a word is needed which will express the undivided potencies of both positive and negative in equilibrium.”
Thanks also to ‘Kiron Last’ (Chiron Last on YT) for his tireless efforts…
This ‘pure wisdom source of all things’ is pre-eminently intelligent and powerful and exists within All and us as our Power and Partner – OS One Source of Equal Measure — IOS Individuated One Source (beings)
…the stupendous nature of Divinity. As a person approaches a physical object, the object apparently increases in size. The same is true of the mind as it approaches the subject of its consideration. MPH
Theater vs “The Eater”
“All the world is truly a stage” or a theater which is separated as ‘the eater’, Kronos/Time becomes purveyor of the “G”-reigns of “sands of time” and eats the actors or characters – “G” is the “7” psycull). To know someone’s character is to know their heart and the link is:
- Buffered and phonetically related with ‘care‘, which is to have heart
- It is to have an interest in something or someone
- to show concern or even feel anxiety over’
- It is a feeling of the heart which is where one gets to the heart of the matter
- Or the center of the thing
- The core of any issue
Courts vs Courting
- Courts get to the ‘heart of the matter‘.
- To court someone is to try and ‘win over their heart‘.
- Dating and advancing social in social mutual agreements often leads to the penultimate emotion known ‘love’.
- Love is a ‘heart matter‘.
- Service to others is a ‘heart matter’
Courtesy vs Corruption
Courtesy spells “Court Is “Y”(why)
Corruption spells “Cor Ruptured “Ions”(US)
‘Heart‘ is to showing one’s courtesy towards others.
Consideration of the feelings of those one interacts with.
Our method to coordinate and corroborate our actions in relationships with one another.
Cordial as opposed to corrupt.
Corruption turn the heart cold, dishonest and evil, creating discord. (dis-harmony)
Chorus vs Horus
Harmony, music and the vibrations of life, are all interconnected. To harmonize correctly is to create the right chords that manifest and harmonize or resonate, ergo the chorus in music oftentimes ‘hits’ the heart the most. Choirs make up larger groups that makes individual melodies, which can course through our emotion and spirit.
Buss “I” ness & Corporations/Corpse-Orations
- busyness – Bus “Y” ness
- occupied with meaningless activity; the quality of being busy:
- Sometimes I get tired of all this busyness.
- Has busyness been promoted generationally? see below:
- Busier than a cat covering shit on a marble slab —American colloquialism
- Busier than a Gulag gravedigger —Joseph Wambaugh
- Bustled about like so many ants roused by the approach of a foe —J. Hampden PorteAnts rank with bees as a means to describe busyness. In modern day usage and literature the above is usually shortened; for example, “Busy as an ant” used by Ogden Nash in his poem Children.
- (I’ve been) busy as a bartender on Saturday night —Irwin Shaw
- Busy as a bee —Geoffrey ChaucerChaucer’s old English version of what has become a commonly used expression read “Bisy as bees ben they.”
- Busy as a dog with fleas —Anon
- Busy as a fiddler’s elbow —Harry Prince
thanks for being here, research and validations included in the articles. For $19.99/mo. to get access to the rest of this article, videos, podcasts, server chat, free WordPress account and more! PLUS: Our: 900 articles, Daily articles, Access to 15 Books, 100’s of Private Videos, 500 Podcasts, Podcast Recharge and a VPN server access to over 20 million lost files from 2004 to now. You will also receive an Invitation to our Private Chat Server. The Discussions and Solutions. Join the rage. Do not wait. Read on